Installation is simple:First, go to the PortableApps.com download page and get the application.
- In a moment or two, you should see a prompt to download or a downloading message from your browser's download manager.
If you do not see a download message, switch back to the tab in your browser labeled 'Download PortableApps.com: Portable Software/USB' and click the link to download again.
- If asked, select to save to a location where you can easily find the file like your Desktop or your Downloads directory.
- Once downloaded, run the file by double-clicking it from your Desktop or Downloads directory or single-clicking it in your browser's download manager.
- Select to Run the file at the security prompt noting that the publisher is listed as 'Rare Ideas, LLC', indicating that it is digitally signed for your security.
- Follow the on-screen prompts for the platform installer, selecting the location you would like to install to.
Tip: It's best to install to the root directory if you're installing it to your portable device (D:\, E:\, or similar) or the base directory of your cloud drive (C:\Users\Username\Dropbox, C:\Users\Username\Google Drive, or similar) for easiest access.
- Select the Apps tab and choose your antivirus/PC utilities.